Here at 813 Towing Service, we believe that customers who need to be towed due to a breakdown or an accident deserve prompt and professional attention. When you need a tow truck in Tampa, you have already been inconvenienced enough.
Our Licensed drivers and immaculate fleet demonstrate our pride and commitment to our customers. We know the difference professional, courteous drivers and office staff make in your towing experience.
In addition to our fast and reliable Tampa towing service, we offer a full range of 4 x 4 towing, winch out, accident recovery , private property towing, motorcycle towing, roadside assistance, flat tires, dead batteries and lockout services for the Tampa Bay area and all of its patrons.
813 Towing Services performs impounds on vehicles parked in an unauthorized manner. Common violations leading to impound include, but are not limited to:
- No Parking Permit
- Private Parking Lot Policy Violation
- Fire Lane Violation
- Handicapped Parking Violation
- Parked in an Unauthorized Manner
If you believe your vehicle may have been impounded and towed to 813 Towing Services, please read the information below and contact the appropriate yard location in Tampa)to verify that we have your vehicle and to make arrangements for pickup.
Make sure you know the year, make, model, and license plate number of your vehicle. In addition, please inform us of the location where you believe your vehicle was towed from. This is for security reasons.
- Valid owner’s photo ID
- Current Vehicle Registration -OR - Vehicle Title
- The information on the documents must match the vehicle documents and photo ID.
- If the vehicle registration is in the vehicle, you will be escorted to the vehicle to retrieve it and present it as proof of vehicle ownership.
- A notarized authorization letter will be required if you are picking up an impounded vehicle where you are not the registered owner but are the registered owner’s authorized agent.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the release of your vehicle.
- Acceptable forms of payment include cash, debit card or money order. Please bring exact change if paying on the weekend or after normal business hours.
- Fees are regulated by Hillsborough County Consumer Services—no discounts are permitted by law.
- That we have your vehicle
- What time you can come to pick up your vehicle, if applicable
- The amount owed to release the vehicle
NOTE: vehicles released outside of standard business hours will incur an additional charge.